Apple cinnamon muffins
- 2 cups all-goal flour
- three teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/four teaspoons ground cinnamon
- one/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- two big eggs
- one cup sour cream
- 1/four cup butter, melted
- 1-one/two cups chopped peeled tart apples
- one/four cup sugar
- three tablespoons all-objective flour
- one/four teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- In a big bowl, combine dry elements. In one more bowl, beat the eggs, sour cream and butter. Stir into dry components just until finally moistened. Fold in apples. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds total.
- For topping, mix sugar, flour and cinnamon. Minimize in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle a rounded teaspoonful over each muffin.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or right up until a toothpick comes out clean. Amazing for five minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
This is a good recipe. I employed gluten free of charge flour and replaced half of the butter with apple sauce. I will definitely make these yet again
These were extremely very good and moist. I did only make twelve muffins They stood up fairly higher with the topping, but they have been best. They had been accomplished by 18 minutes. Will make once more.
I did add about 1/three cup unsweetened applesauce b/c the batter was so really dry. A handful of chopped walnuts and my favorite korintje cinnamon manufactured them great! Rave testimonials from the Bible Review I educate.
I just joined ToH to price this wonderful recipe! I did follow one particular of the reviewer’s suggestions of shredding the apple (employed Granny Smith). I also additional 2 tblsp of ground flax seed and utilized brown sugar in the muffin combine, cutting back a bit on it. I manufactured this into 6 jumbo muffins and had enough for two of the mini-loaf pans. They came out fluffy and tasty, and the topping was great! The cooking time of 18 min worked perfectly, although I left the bread in for 1 a lot more min. wanted a little a lot more browning. Great recipe for breakfast or just with a cup of tea!
The muffins have been so moist and tasty!! 🙂
I modified this recipe to make it gluten-free of charge and it turned out addicting! I employed 1 one/2 cups white rice flour, one/3 cup potato starch and filled out the rest of the two cups with tapioca starch. That’s it. I happened to have a green and a red apple that measured to two cups of chopped apple and additional it all anyway. I did not have sour cream so I utilised Vanilla Kefir instead, and just in situation (since of the sweetness of it) I decreased the sugar to three/four cup (1/2 cup white and one/four cup brown sugar). Ended up with 20 muffins. Tasty, moist, perfect volume of sweetness. A keeper!
These muffins taste excellent! I produced some adjustments. I used one cup total wheat flour along with one cup all goal flour. I used 2 cups chopped apples, but following time, I would shred them instead. I utilised about one/2 a cup of brown sugar in location of white sugar. I will absolutely make these yet again!
These muffins are quite moist and tender, I additional further apples to the recipe so the muffins had been larger and needed an extra seven minutes of cooking time. They came out of the oven beautiful and the entire community was delighted by the smell.
Super basic to make and definitely delicious. Huge hit at perform with numerous asking for the recipe. Definite keeper!!
Amazing muffins. I am a chocoholic and typically do not care for fruit desserts, but these could almost make me give up chocolate.