Beef stroganoff instant pot
This Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff is created with ground beef, mushrooms, and onions, cooked together with egg noodles all in the quick pot. A truly easy “dump it and overlook it” instant pot recipe.
As I’ve been continually establishing straightforward instant pot recipes, I’ve recognized I need a number of a lot more immediate pot ground beef recipes. I also enjoy creating all in one quick pot recipes that genuinely highlight the attractiveness of the quick pot. This Immediate Pot Stroganoff is almost everything I hoped it would be and so considerably much more.
You’ll recognize that other quick pot stroganoff recipes use steak or beef stew meat. This recipe is adapted from my stove-best stroganoff recipe since I desired to make a ground beef stroganoff recipe for the immediate pot. I enjoy that this recipe makes use of ground beef as an alternative of steak due to the fact it’s cheap, practical and easier to make than other instantaneous pot stroganoff recipes.
Other instant pot stroganoff recipes require you to strain cook the steak ahead of also strain cooking the entire meal. The approach I use is way easier and is prepared in less than 30 minutes! My husband officially dubbed this his new favourite quick pot recipe.
- Saut the ground beef. Turn Quick Pot to saut. Once the pot is scorching, spray the bottom with cooking spray (or include a little oil), and add ground beef. Brown the meat, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks, and season it with salt and pepper. Take away any extra grease.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms. saut. for 1 minute.
- Add flour, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, and noodles. Stir to mix.
- Stress cook 2 minutes. Rapid release.
- Stir in sour cream, parsley, salt and pepper.
To double quick pot stroganoff, basically double all of the elements but preserve the cooking time the very same! (The instant pot will just consider a small longer to come to pressure).
I wouldn’t advise freezing this recipe because I don’t think it tastes great reheated from frozen. If you do determine to freeze it, do so ahead of you include the sour cream.
Yes! If you don’t have an quick pot, you can effortlessly make this recipe on the stovetop with my Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe.
Stick to ME on FACEBOOK , INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for much more great recipes!