Beef tips and noodles
Steakhouse Beef Guidelines with Noodles, Flank Steak Thinly Sliced and Smothered In A Delicious Steak Sauce Gravy, Caramelized Onions, and Noodles!
Uninteresting beef guidelines just got set up a notch!
Steakhouse Beef Ideas with Noodles is a recipe that is restaurant worthy but straightforward adequate to make in your own kitchen! This submit was sponsored by No Yolks as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my publish are my personal.
Who doesn’t enjoy a good steakhouse? There is anything particular about going.
Steakhouses can be each informal and fancy. I enjoy an previous-college expertise.
Salad bar, yummy sides like garlic roasted mashed potatoes or roasted mushrooms! But, let’s be honest, they can get expensive fairly quick!
But, now with this recipe for Steakhouse Beef Suggestions, you can get that exact same expertise at house. I paired mine with No Yolks broad noodles, just like my Mom constantly did.
This recipe is reminiscent of my childhood. My Mom utilized to make this for me (and nevertheless does!), loaded with caramelized onions and a rich gravy, I can’t get enough!
This is one of those traditional dishes you pair with No Yolks Noodles.
It’s super effortless to make as effectively.
Steakhouse Beef Guidelines and Noodles Directions:
- Caramelize your onions with butter, a pinch of sugar and salt and finish them off with some red wine.
- Sear your flank steak. The flank steak is reduce thin so it won’t be hard searing at a high heat. The ideal cut for beef ideas!
- Make the sauce! Okay, this is the very best part, garlic and herbs saut in butter, flour is added to thicken and in goes a lot more red wine to deglaze the pan (and get off all those yummy browned bits) along with beef stock and your selection of steak sauce.
- Include your meat back to the pan and coat every little thing in that wonderful gravy. You can now include your No Yolks noodles if you like to combine every thing, or serve them on the side, your get in touch with!
You can both serve the steakhouse beef ideas in excess of the noodles or serve No Yolks on the side, whichever you desire.
We like to mix almost everything with each other in our residence, yum! I served it with some roasted mushrooms. But, it’s actually a meal all on its own!
I enjoy serving tons of dishes with No Yolks, they aren’t just for casseroles any longer! They are really versatile and I enjoy to use them with dishes like this one particular here, in soups, and even in stir fry!
No Yolks are a more healthy different to typical noodles due to the fact they made from egg whites and have no cholesterol. Plus, they are low in body fat and sodium as well!
With their massive selection of noodle sizes, including broad, added broad, dumplings, fine, kluski and stir-fry, there is a dimension everyone will adore! They are higher good quality and cook up smooth, company and fluffy every single time and they will stay just like that, too!
Just like these noodles, this beef tip recipe is versatile as well!!
Alternatives and Added Combine-ins:
- Add mushrooms right into the combine! Whilst the onions are cooking, throw in your preferred sliced mushrooms.
- For a creamy texture, include a dollop of sour cream correct before serving.
- Make it stir-fry style by including steamed veggies such as broccoli, zucchini, and carrots!
I don’t have time to throw every little thing collectively following work, can I meal prep ahead of time?
Yes, you can! I tend to do this on the weekends. You can make your caramelized onions ahead of time, minimize your beef, and combine up the sauce ahead of time. This will reduce down on at least twenty minutes of prep!
Do I have to use flank steak or can I use yet another cut of beef?
I truly suggest flank for this recipe but occasionally it might not be on sale at the store. You can use any variety of beef that you can cook swiftly such as sirloin, rib eye, or even pre-cut stir-fry beef. If in doubt, ask your butcher!
Come to feel free of charge to inquire me any added queries in the comments under!
I genuinely hope you enjoy this yummy Steakhouse Beef Tips with Noodles!!