Recipe by: LONESTAR1
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- one/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- one teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- one cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- one/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Include all ingredients to list
- Include all components to listing
1 h 35 m
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease twelve muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a big bowl. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until finally smooth pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining one/four cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven right up until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Amazing in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to great completely on a wire rack.