- twelve ounces uncooked ziti or tiny tube pasta
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- two massive eggs, beaten
- one carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- two-one/two cups shredded mozzarella cheese, div > View Recipe
- Cook pasta according to package deal directions.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. In a huge skillet, cook beef in excess of medium heat until finally no longer pink drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta cheese, 1-one/two cups mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta add to cheese mixture and stir until blended.
- Spoon a third of the meat sauce into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish top with half of the pasta mixture. Repeat layers. Leading with remaining meat sauce.
- Cover and bake forty minutes or till a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake 5-ten minutes longer or until finally cheese is melted. Allow stand 15 minutes before serving.
Base Recipe is a good way to begin it. Ive study the review’s and changed it a bit. I extra a lil water to the sauce mixture as nicely as onions,bell peppers, garlic and mushrooms. Season the meat with Italian seasoning and black and salt pepper. Sh*t was fire.
I put mote sauce..It was yummy
This is generally lasagna w diverse pasta??
Delicious !Like other individuals I put a lot more sauce in and seasoning,and a bit a lot more cheese Will undoubtedly make once more.
I manufactured this and it is very excellent. I did add added sauce like some of the other women did and added Italian seasonings and fresh sliced button mushrooms.Would make it yet again.
Recipe was definitely lacking with spaghetti sauce. If I created it once more I would add a lot more sauce and most likely some italian seasoning. Variety of bland.
This was an straightforward recipe but not quick. Also, I utilised elements in the volume offered. I had to use a square Pyrex casserole dish (app. 10×10”) with the 9”x 13” Pyrex casserole dish. The square pan was also deeper. Each pans have been full to the top with the cheese. I tented the foil so cheese wouldn’t stick, eliminated it & added remaining cheese. It tastes very good. It got a husband’s & teenager’s thumbs up.I created a dish pretty often to this year’s in the past. It’s really equivalent to this with one lb of meat, egg noodles, small curd cottage cheese egg and kept Muenster cheese separate. I mixed the cottage cheese mixture with the meat/sauce then stirred the noodles in & added cheese on leading. I baked for 30 min. The taste of this recipe & my old standby “Egg Noodle Lasagna” are very equivalent. My kids liked Muenster on homemade pizza so I utilized it w/ Italian dishes. I misplaced that recipe when we moved & most of my recipes had been on the computer by then. So we haven’t had it in a few years. Wonderful to discover a comparable recipe that sounds a bit fancier than mine. “Baked Ziti” gets a 5 star rating from my hungry family members. . •*?*•. •*?*•. •*?*•. •*?*•?
Loved ones loved it, but ought to have extra some Italian seasoning as it was a tiny bland.
Tasty and straightforward to make. Following time I will add a lot more meat sauce to make it much more moist
Very good base recipe. I utilised a single pound of ground beef and extra green pepper and onion with it. Also quite a bit of Italian seasoning and a tiny more spaghetti sauce. I in fact identified that it would could use some far more noodles so following time will most likely use a total pound.